Each year, CompStudy collects and reports data on equity and salary compensation for Technology and Life Sciences executives and independent board members. Each year, we collect data from over 500 private companies in the U.S. making CompStudy one of the most comprehensive resources on the subject. The study is produced by professionals at Park Square in collaboration with academics from the University of Southern California and is co-sponsored by WilmerHale.
What is CompStudy:
- Executive and Board compensation resource for executive leadership and board of directors at Technology and Life Sciences companies
- Includes interactive data on base salary, bonus, and equity plus much more, including board of directors’ compensation
- Survey participants receive complimentary access to historical data and new data when it is released each year (data includes base salary, target bonus, actual bonus, equity, and severance data across 10+ executive positions); detailed reports with custom filters; and a one page PDF dashboard that benchmarks your executive team against similar companies in the database
- Access to the data is also available to non-participants for a fee
- Historical compensation data on more than 10,000 private companies and 50,000 executives