Updated: January 29, 2021
1. Information Collected
We may collect a variety of information from or about you from various sources, as described below.
- Information You Submit to Us. When communicating with Park Square, you may submit to us your personal contact information, such as your name, job title, company name, physical address, email address, and phone number. If you are a prospective Candidate or a Candidate, you may also submit professional or employment-related information such as your employment objectives, past and current employment and professional experience, educational background, language skills, compensation, ability to work in the United States, reference information, background check related information and other data information that you provide to us through a correspondence, a resume or CV. If you are a Client, you may provide us with a unique password used to login to your Park Square account and payment related information such as a bank account number. If you are a vendor or independent contractor, you may provide us with contact information for you or your employees and your payment information.
2. Use of Information Collected
We use the information we collect:
- To respond to your inquiries and answer your questions, to provide you with requested information, and to perform our Services.
- To provide, operate, maintain, improve, and enhance our Site and computer systems, including to register client accounts through the Site;
- To understand and analyze how you use our Site and develop new features, and functionality;
- To communicate with you, provide you with updates and other information relating to our Services, provide the information that you request, respond to comments and questions, and otherwise provide support to Clients and Candidates;
- For compliance purposes or other legal rights, or as may be required by applicable laws and regulations or requested by any judicial process or government agency; and
- For other purposes for which we provide notice at the time the information is collected.
3. Sharing of Information Collected
- To Provide the Services. We share information as necessary for business and commercial purposes in order to provide our Services. For example, information about a Candidate or Reference may be shared with our Clients. We may also share information about Clients with Candidates, prospective Candidates, and References.
- Vendors and Service Providers. We may share any information we receive with vendors and service providers retained in connection with the operation of the Site, the provision of our Services, to support our business operations, or to communicate with you. For example, Park Square may share your information with the Company’s service providers so that these service providers can communicate with you on our behalf, using the contact information you provided to the Company.
- Analytics and Advertising Partners. We use analytics services to collect and process certain analytics data as described further in Section 1 above.
As Required by Law and Similar Disclosures. Park Square reserves the right to access, use, preserve, or disclose your information if we believe doing so is necessary or appropriate to: comply with law enforcement requests and legal process, such as a court order or subpoena; respond to your requests; or protect your, our, or others’ rights, property, or safety.
- Merger, Sale, or Other Asset Transfers. We may transfer your information to service providers, advisors, potential transactional partners, or other third parties in connection with the consideration, negotiation, or completion of a corporate transaction in which we are acquired by or merged with another company, or we sell, liquidate, or transfer all or a portion of our assets.
- Consent. We may also disclose your information with your permission.
4. Links to Other Sites
5. Children’s Privacy
6. International Transfer of Information Collected
Park Square is a United States company and the Site is hosted in the United States. If you choose to communicate with us or visit the Site from the European Union, the United Kingdom, Switzerland, or other regions of the world with laws governing data collection and use that may differ from United States law, then please note that you are transferring your personal information outside of those regions to the United States for storage and processing. We may also transfer your information from the United States to other countries or regions in connection with the storage and processing of data, fulfilling your requests, and providing our Services. By providing any information, including personal information, directly to Park Square, or to the Company on or through the Site, you consent to such transfer, storage, and processing.
7. California Residents
Park Square acknowledges that individuals in the State of California have certain rights associated with the personal information received and retained by the Company through the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”) and other California Privacy Laws. Although Park Square is not currently a covered Business under the CCPA, we assure you that Park Square does not sell information about you.
Park Square makes reasonable efforts to protect your information by using appropriate administrative, technical, and physical security measures designed to protect unauthorized disclosure, access to, or loss of the information we maintain. However, as no electronic transmission or storage of information can be entirely secure, we can make no guarantees that our safeguards will always work.
10. Contacting Us & Effective Date